keine ahnung

Monday, August 07, 2006

Hypocrit...

I´ve never been so wrong about a person as I was about you.

I´ve never thought you´d be the fake person that you have shown to be... I never thought you to be the hypocrit that you are. God was I wrong about you... oh so wrong!

I can´t understand how you can put a person through hell and then spend every single moment with her, share inside jokes and then turn your back on people you did call friends.. Youd rather be hanging out with a person you so blindingly hated.

But oh no, excuse me! I fortgot. We are nothing more than classmates. My bad.

You badmouthed that person so much, you said you couldn´t stand the sight of her, that you find her ever so annoying, yet ther you are. Everytime I look over, I find you sitting next to that person, joking about trivial things, as if it were the most natural thing in this world.

It´s not jealousy, it´s amazement on how SHALLOW you can be... you claim that you are forced to hang out with her because she is always in your house, and you at least owe that your brother, but then again, outside your house you dont have the need to do so.. Nobody forces people to do the things we dont like.

Really, I don´t get it. Everything you critisized and everything you said you didn´t stand in a person. You are giving the word hypocrit a whole new meaning in my eyes.....


Now that I see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home